Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A slutty pet

So, yesterday was an interesting day. My pet decided that she was horny, so she needed to look at pictures of other people, especially pictures of other guys' cocks. This was done with my permission, of course. I know that she gets off on that, and that can only benefit me.

She shared the pictures and the correspondence with me, and I will admit it got me worked up as well. I know that there is a threesome or possibly moresome in our future. We will be putting an ad out on Craig's List soon for our overnight stay in Chicago next month. I think it would be fun to play with another guy in a strange city for a night.

The other thing yesterday that was interesting is that we bought an under the bed restraint system. Of course when we got it home, we just HAD to try it out. I think it will become one of our favorite toys. I strapped her in, and proceeded to use a rubber flogger on her thighs and rubbed over her tits and cunt. All the while, I was calling her a slut for her activities earlier in the day. I'm not sure that I had ever seen her so turned on before.

Following the flogging, I got up on the bed and fucked her mouth almost to the point of cumming. But, I didn't want to cum yet, so I released her legs and fucked her cunt. Finally, I unhooked her arms from the restraints and made her suck me off until I came. Following that, I used a flexible paddle on her ass for good measure.

That's the roughest that we've been so far, and she liked it. I certainly know that I liked it. I find that every day I get more into being a Dom and not just the physical aspects of it either. I love the confidence that it brings me to know that I have a strong personality. For so long I've been meek, quiet, and timid. That seems to be changing and I really like it.

On the flip side, though, I do worry about it some. I was raised to be kind and gentle and to treat people well. But, this is the way that pet wants to go. So, if she is happy, I am certainly happy. In fact, I haven't felt this happy in a long, long time.

I want to learn as much as I can. We are going to one of the local BDSM clubs this coming Saturday night for what they call a Gateway class. This gives us an intro into the Community and the lifestyle in general. I'm so eager to learn to be the best Dom/Master that I can. I know that I have a real responsibility to treat my pet right.

Who knows where all of this will go. We've even talked about (kidding mostly, but who knows) finding a live-in slave in a couple of years once the kids move out. The thought is intriguing, but I know at this point we aren't ready for something like that.

We are going to have a couple of kid free hours tonight, so maybe some more fun will come our way. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment