Monday, May 17, 2010

Inspection day

So, after a good weekend, it is back to the grind of daily life. Things felt strange between my pet and I this morning. I think much of it was because of our session last night.

Yesterday, she asked for the opportunity to present herself 2-3 times a week to me. We came up with Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday as those days. The other days of the week just had too many variables for us, so this is what we came up with.

Sundays are to be inspection days. At this point, I have very few inspection rules for her. Only two, as a matter of fact: pubic hair trimmed and hair dyed red. She passed with flying colors as she dyed her hair yesterday and cleaned up her pubic hair at some point within the past couple of days. I feel, though, that I was ill-prepared for the inspection. Since she passed, she was rewarded with sex, particularly oral sex. I went down on her and gave her an intense orgasm. Something unique (at least I think so) about my pet is that her orgasms when I go down on her are much more intense than any other that she can have. It takes awhile to get there, but it is well worth it. I figured that would be a good reward for her.

After me going down on her, I got on top of her and started fucking. I was distracted, though. I felt like the whole inspection thing was forced and not genuine. Perhaps it was because it was rushed having been planned at the last minute. Maybe it was the way I conducted it. I did it in a very formal manner, almost like a school teacher. She said it felt awkward because of that. We have had problems in the past where I would drift off during sex, my mind in a different place and not present. It has caused many issues between us. I can truthfully say, though, that my mind was focused on how things could have been better. Sometimes I get too analytical. I think that was one of those times. I feel a sense of pressure sometimes being the one "in charge."

Tonight is supposed to be another presentation night, but this one is focused more on play. I have a couple of ideas running through my head, but I think to make things "better" I need to communicate what I want prior to us getting into the bedroom. That way we both have an idea of what to expect. I want things to be fun with little pressure. I worry that both of us will have built things up so high in our minds that it will just fall apart. I think that our inexperience in this realm has a lot to do with it. I think that by going to the Sanctuary this coming weekend will help. Hearing about the lifestyle from people that have been in it will make a difference.

Anyway, that's it for now. I have some plans that I need to put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment